A global science community of students who strive to foster leadership, vocational development and professional relationships within the animal, food and allied industries.
- Involvement – We value active participation and contribution of the members to the success of the AMSA student membership.
- Outreach - We value the resources to educate the current and future generations.
- Networking - We value environments that create and foster professional and social relationships.
- Professional Development – We value continued enhancement of the student membership’s professional skills and marketability.
- Knowledge - We value science, the sharing of information and innovative thinking.
Core ideology describes an organization’s consistent identity that transcends all changes related to its relevant environment. Core ideology consists of two notions: core purpose – the organization’s reason for being – and core values – essential and enduring principles that guide an organization