AMSA Professional Awards Application and Submission
Please ensure the required application items are included, in this order, and combined into a single document:
- AMSA Award Cover Letter: Complete and attach the AMSA Cover Letter associated with your award.
- CV/Resume: Include a list of publications, patents, or other relevant articles the nominee is an author (Limited to two pages for achievement award submissions.).
- Award Statement: The award statement should demonstrate how the individual fulfills the purpose of the award and is deserving of the honor. Maximum of two pages.
- Letters of Recommendation: Maximum of two letters may be attached for all awards. Letters should be from representatives of the institution/organization with which the nominee is affiliated (their administrators, colleagues, or associates) and other persons in the field of meat science and technology or the meat industry, citing the nominee’s qualifications concerning the specific award description.
- Top Achievements Form (for Achievement Award application only)