JBS Global Ingenuity
JBS Global Ingenuity is designed to give participants tangible experience working with the world’s largest food company. During this two-day event, students will network with industry leaders, contribute their unique ideas, and collaborate with a team to develop a shelf-stable, individually packaged product. The winning team will have their creation added to our global brand portfolio that will be unveiled at the 2023 Reciprocal Meat Conference.
- Visit the JBS USA and Pilgrim’s Corporate Headquarters
- Experience the company culture and values first-hand
- Work alongside a variety of disciplines, including marketing, R&D, QA, and operations in building product strategies
- Get hands-on in our corporate pilot plant and test kitchens developing value added products.
Learn about internship and post-graduation opportunities.
The event will be held April 28-29, 2023 to Greeley, Colorado.
JBS Global Ingenuity will include the following for individuals selected to attend:
- $50 registration fee
- All meals during the event
- Lodging in Greeley
The only costs to the attendee are the $50 fee and Transporation to the event. You must be able to get yourself to Greeley, CO, as well as, to and from the hotel and event location.
You can sign-up for the event using the form below.