Student Board of Directors
A global science community of students who strive to foster leadership, vocational development and professional relationships within the animal, food and allied industries.
- Involvement – We value active participation and contribution of the members to the success of the AMSA student membership.
- Outreach - We value the resources to educate the current and future generations.
- Networking - We value environments that create and foster professional and social relationships.
- Professional Development – We value continued enhancement of the student membership’s professional skills and marketability.
- Knowledge - We value science, the sharing of information and innovative thinking.
Recorded Apr 24, 2023
Student Webinar focusing on giving advice on next steps in a student's career.
Join us for this informative panel addressing experiences and concerns while adjusting to your new professional role! Catch up on the latest Student Board of Directors news first and then listen and interact with the presenters.
Panelists consist of Ashley Hahn, Kathryn Hearn, and Travis Tilton.