Student Board of Directors
A global science community of students who strive to foster leadership, vocational development and professional relationships within the animal, food and allied industries.
- Involvement – We value active participation and contribution of the members to the success of the AMSA student membership.
- Outreach - We value the resources to educate the current and future generations.
- Networking - We value environments that create and foster professional and social relationships.
- Professional Development – We value continued enhancement of the student membership’s professional skills and marketability.
- Knowledge - We value science, the sharing of information and innovative thinking.
Student Webinar: "Beef Up" Your Federal Resume!
Recorded Dec 19, 2022
Join USDA Livestock & Poultry Program’s National Training and Outreach Coordinator, Jodie Pitcock to learn helpful tips to “Beef Up” your resume, so you get noticed for a career with USDA.
Join USDA Livestock & Poultry Program’s National Training and Outreach Coordinator, Jodie Pitcock to learn helpful tips to “Beef Up” your resume, so you get noticed for a career with USDA. Also, learn how to navigate the Federal Government hiring platform, USAJOB, to learn important features when reviewing a job announcements and to identify key words that will be add “Meat” when building a Federal Resume.