Tyson Beyond Fresh Meats Short Course
The 2023 Beyond Fresh Meat (BFM) Short Course will be held March 10-12th at Tyson Food’s Discovery Center in Springdale, AR! Participants will get an in-depth, hands-on experience in the dinner sausage category. You will also have- the opportunity to broaden your technical skill set while gaining an understanding of what R&D food scientists do every day.
Thank you for your interest, however, the sign-up period for the 2023 Tyson Beyond Fresh Meats Short Course has close. Please, stay in touch and make sure to sign up for the 2024 BFM.
Tyson Foods will cover the following to those students chosen to participate in BFM:
- Transportation to the Tyson Discovery Center from aiports and hotels
- Lodging in Springdale
- Meals throughout the event
Candidates can either be undergraduate or graduate students seeking to learn more about the meat industry. To qualify, students must the following questions and submit their resume:
- What are your career aspirations?
- Where do you see yourself academically or professionally in 2-3 years?
- Why are you interested in participating in the Beyond Fresh Meat short course at Tyson Foods?