Student Board of Directors
A global science community of students who strive to foster leadership, vocational development and professional relationships within the animal, food and allied industries.
- Involvement – We value active participation and contribution of the members to the success of the AMSA student membership.
- Outreach - We value the resources to educate the current and future generations.
- Networking - We value environments that create and foster professional and social relationships.
- Professional Development – We value continued enhancement of the student membership’s professional skills and marketability.
- Knowledge - We value science, the sharing of information and innovative thinking.
Negotiations - Salary and Beyond
Recorded Apr 23, 2022
For the third webinar of the Student Board’s series “There Should Have Been a Class for This,” we talked about NEGOTIATIONS.
For the third webinar of the Student Board’s series “There Should Have Been a Class for This,” we talked about NEGOTIATIONS. Let’s be honest, talking about money is awkward. Knowing how to appropriately navigate a negotiation process can help you garner more from a salary offer, relocation package, buying a first home, and so much more!
Kelsey White is the Career Advisor for the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences at the University of Idaho.
Jen Smith is the Associate Director for Career Development with the University of Idaho.